“Healthy food that keeps your heart good”
I already have a heart condition, can diet make me better?
I want to adopt a heart-healthy diet but I am not sure where to start?
What should go in a special diet for keeping my heart healthy?
Will a hearty diet help me lose weight too?
Whether you’re looking to improve your cardiovascular health, have already been diagnosed with heart disease, or have high cholesterol or high blood pressure – a CVD (Cardio Vascular Diseases) diet plan can help you better manage these conditions and lower your risk of a heart attack. A healthy diet combined with a healthy lifestyle can slow or even partially reverse the narrowing of the heart’s arteries and help prevent further complications. Adopting to a healthy diet curbs LDL (bad) cholesterol, lowers blood pressure, lowers blood sugar, and helps with weight loss – all this improves the heart health naturally.
The focus should always be on what you can eat or incorporate in your daily diet, and not only on what you need to cut back.
The focus should be creating an overall healthy dietary pattern, and not incorporating specific food.
The focus should be on having a better control over the nutritional content to have a better control on the condition.
We have created a CVD daily meal diet plan that includes nutrition-rich food, that chalks out an overall dietary pattern and one that helps you get started on a diet that’s good for your heart-health. My three-course meal plan is easy to follow and easy to incorporate in your everyday food intake. The diet lists out what to eat and in what proportion to eat. It also lists out what food items to avoid and what could be their healthier substitute. You and I will work together to figure out what’s best for your health and heart condition.
The aim of Sonali Malik’s CVD plan is to:
- CVD plan can help you improve your cardiovascular health and lower the risk of a heart attack
- Replacing fried, processed and packaged meals, with natural, fresh picked food will help you control your conditions, naturally
- The diet aims to help you lower your blood pressure, which is a major cause of hypertension and stroke
- A natural diet combines with reduction in salt can be more effective at lowering blood pressure than medication – the diet promotes just that
- A diet plan is incorporated as per your lifestyle, heart condition and preferences
- Providing a tailored plan, taking into consideration individual’s needs, health condition and health history